MEN'S LFC CANDY JACKET
This LFC classic Candy home shirt was worn when Liverpool won the title in the 1989-90 season under manager Kenny Dalglish. Highlights of the season included a 9-0 win over Crystal Palace, with Aldridge scoring his last goal for the club.
- Red jacket with inspiration from the 1989-90 home shirt
- Full zip fastening
- Ribbed funnel neck, elasticated cuffs and waistband
- White raised retro LFC badge
- Raised Candy sponsor on the back
- Two open pockets
- 100% Polyester
- Product code: A13352
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): email@example.com
• Email of Customer Service (Offline)): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.