MEN'S HOKA CARBON MACH 4 RUNNING SHOES
The Mach 4 running sneaker is designed for logging long miles. This everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and an energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionable Hoka. Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 4 employs a harmonious blend of foams - merging an incredibly soft, lightweight foam on top with rubberized foam directly beneath. This up-tempo shoe has been crafted with a new pull tab, revamped upper made from heat-pressed TPU embroidered yarns and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast, and unquestionably responsive, the Mach 4 delivers a daily dose of speed.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removable, molded EVA sock liner
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 232g
- Product code: 1113528-BCBLC
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): email@example.com
• Email of Customer Service (Offline)): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help