MEN'S ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 4.0 DNA RUNNING SHOES
ULTRABOOST SHOES FOR EVERYDAY COMFORT
A young legend. The adidas Ultraboost line debuted in 2015 and has a strong influence not only in the running world. These shoes have a soft knit upper for breathability where it's needed most. True to the original design with a Boost midsole for unbelievable comfort.
This product is sewn with Primeblue technology fabric, a high-performance recycled material using Parley Ocean Plastic yarn.
The amazing energy return of adidas Boost technology comes from energy pellets that stick together, giving you the strength to keep going.
Precisely fine-tuned seamless zones combine strength and performance for smooth comfort, ensuring distraction-free mobility.
Ultraboost DNA carries the genetic code of one of the most sought-after performance running shoes, but for the street.
- Fits like socks
- With lanyard
- Adidas Primeknit technology textile upper
- Super light feeling
- Midfoot frame and supportive heel cushion
- Boost technology midsole
- Weight: 312 g (UK size 8.5)
- Midsole height difference: 10mm (heel: 22mm / toe cap: 12mm)
- Continental Rubber
- Product code: FY9120
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email of Customer Service (Offline)): email@example.com
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.