The 57/40 is the answer to a question that is simple, yet astronomical in scale. What if we updated the most New Balance shoe of all time – the 574? Despite its legacy of unassuming, almost effortless versatility, the original 574 was a unique design for its era, a hybrid road/trail design that didn’t lean on visible technical features. The 57/40 approaches the hybrid concept with a few extra years’ worth of design developments to explore, and creates a new perspective on an iconic design. An overall sleeker silhouette provided by a slimmer last combines with a range of exaggerated features. The unique midsole combines a flared take on the classic 574 construction with ‘90s tech inspired details, while the mudguard and eyerow feature the distinctive wavy embellishments of the ‘80s.
3M™ reflective fabric for hints of high visibility
Suede and nylon upper
Stacked midsole blends classic and updated design language
1980s inspired wavy mudguard and eyerow
Modified tread pattern outsole
Oversized ‘N’ branding
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email of Customer Service (Offline)): email@example.com
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help