UNISEX PUMA FUTURE RIDER SNEAKERS
Back in 1980, the Fast Rider was one of PUMA’s most comfortable yet simplistic running shoes, with a super-light design and shock-absorbing outsole. Today, we’ve revamped the Fast Rider as the Future Rider – reborn for casual-cool street style with bold material play and colorblocking, a slimmer outsole, and ultra-comfortable Rider Foam.
- Low boot
- Nylon, suede and leather upper
- Federbein outsole
- IMEVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides
- Woven PUMA label at tongue
- Product code: 371149_06
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to promotional products.
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at SuperSports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
+ Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): email@example.com
+ Email of Customer Service (Offline)): firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.