MEN'S TEVA ORIGINAL UNIVERSAL SANDALS
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town, Water activities
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill. Learn More
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 6.5oz
- Product code: 1004006-MRML
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): email@example.com
• Email of Customer Service (Offline)): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help