UNISEX PUMA X FIRST MILE CROSS-BODY TRAINING BAG
The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste. Take sustainable style with you wherever you go with this ultra-portable crossbody bag. Stronger communities, cleaner planet—from the first mile forward.
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people
- Zip opening into main compartment
- Front mesh pocket with drawcord
- PUMA-branded 150D polyester lining with PU backing
- Adjustable shoulder strap with two-way function
- PUMA Cat Logo with First Mile branding on front
- Recycled yarn made from used plastic bottles
- 100% Polyester
- Product code: 078077_02
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of Customer Service (Offline + Online): email@example.com
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.