UNISEX VENUM PREDATOR MOUTHGUARD
The Venum Predator Mouthguard provides a perfect combination of unbelievable comfort, flexibility, and shock absorption. The perfect low profile design and advanced Nextfit gel frame that molds to your teeth is not only a perfect and comfortable custom fit, but also allows better breathability during training. Its dual-core design made with a high density rubber frame, the Venum Predator Mouthguard aligns to your jaw, ensuring better absorption with every impact.
Once shock is absorbed it is evenly disperses onto the stronger areas of your teeth keeping your perfectly healthy mouth intact.
- Nextfit Gel Frame for an improved adjustment and comfort.
- Multi-Layer Construction for advanced absorption and dispersion of the impact.
- Technically engineered to provide optimal breathing during training/competition.
- High Density Rubber Frame for enhanced shock management and absolute protection.
- Comes with Venum protective case.
- CE Certification.
- Product code : EU-VENUM-0621
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email of Customer Service (Offline)): email@example.com
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help