The Ice Ball is designed to provide long-lasting cooling
without melting. Use it frozen for instant acute pain
relief and swelling reduction. Or use it unfrozen for a
frictionless massage that activates blood circulation
and boosts recovery. The unique finger groove design of
the protective cover allows for a comfortable grip and
prevents fingers from getting cold. The removable steel
ball can be used on its own to easily self-massage those
hard-to-reach problem areas.
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of E-Commerce (Supersports Online): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email of Customer Service (Offline)): email@example.com
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.