TRIGGERPOINT THE GRID FOAM ROLLER
The GRID® Foam Roller, the original hollow core roller, features a patented multi-density foam surface that delivers firm compression like a sports massage while channeling blood and oxygen needed to repair muscles. The GRID® Foam Roller is the 'go-to' roller to release muscle pain and tightness, improve mobility, increase circulation, and is recommended by sports doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists.
- GRID® foam ball combines the benefits of a massage ball and foam roller into compact and targeted muscle pain relief
- 5-inch diameter targets tightness in hard to reach places such as shoulders, traps, and hips to relieve muscle pain and
- improve mobility
- GRID® pattern promotes increased blood and oxygen flow to muscles for quick muscle recovery
- Lightweight, portable, and durable EVA Foam massage ball is an ideal travel companion on the road
- Softer, less intense compression than the MB5® Massage Ball
- 325 pound weight limit
- Product code: 350006
Exchange Policy at Supersports Viet Nam
Note: During the promotion period, delivery time may take longer than expected. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Applicable products: All products sold on Supersports Website.
Products not applicable:
- Underwear, swimwear, accessories, ...
- Don't applicable to products purchased directly at Supersports.
Time to exchange: Within 15 days (with full-price products) and 05 days (with promptional products) from the date the customer receives the product until Supersports receives the product back (based on Postmark).
See more information at PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering Products online from the Website:
• We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time.
• Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. adidas is not liable for these variations and deviations. No rights can be derived from typing errors, product descriptions or manifest errors on the Website.
In case there is a problem during the ordering process, please contact customer service through the following forms for instructions on handling.
• Email of Customer Service (Offline + Online): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or call us on 1900 63 64 01 immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Supersports is not responsible at all if the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.